- Meets ANSI GRADE 1 specification: ANSI-A156.13
- Underwriters Laboratories 3-Hour Fire Rating
- BHMA Certified
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Available in 2-1/2" and 2-3/4" backset
- Stainless Steel Bolts, Latches, Independent Lever Support Springs (on lever sets)
- Made in our plant in Amityville, New York, USA
Marks USA has been making mortise locks for over 30 years. From their introduction, our mortise locks have enjoyed a reputation for long life and their ability to excel in high traffic, high abuse areas. Marks USA mortise locks are engineered to provide years of maintenance-free performance. Our Nova Series Mortise Locks exceed 6 million cycles of continuous use.
All Marks USA Protector Series mortise locksets feature an "Override Guard" which is designed to result in spindle failure when torque of over 550 foot lbs. is applied. The lockset remains locked and when spindle is replaced, the lockset is fully operational. Protector Series locksets have a lifetime mechanical warranty, meet or exceed all operational and security tests of ANSI A156.13-2002 for Series 1000, Grade 1. Protector Series Locksets are UL listed, 3-hour fire rated and meet ADA requirements.
Miami-Dade High Velocity Hurricane NOA
Marks USA, a division of Napco Security Technologies, Inc. is pleased to announce its cylindrical and mortise locks have received a Notice of Acceptance (NOA) from the Miami-Dade Country Regulatory and Economic Resources Board and Code Administration Division, and have been tested to comply with Florida Building Code, including the High Velocity Hurricane Zone – known to be some of the toughest standards in the country. Read more...
BHMA was founded in 1925 as the Hardware Manufacturers' Statistical Association. Although the Association continues to collect proprietary statistics for its member companies, BHMA today is nationally recognized for its leadership role in ensuring the quality and performance of builders hardware. More info...
UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES 3-HOUR FIRE RATING
Mortise type Series 4, 5, 5PD and 5SS50 with 3/4 in latch bolts. Also available with aluminum, zinc, brass, bronze, or stainless steel lever handles or paddles (5PD only) . In addition to 3 Hr doors up to 4 ft in width and 8 ft in height, the lock set may be used on doors rated 1-1/2 Hr or less up to 4 ft in width and 9 ft in height. More info...
- BUY AMERICAN
- Marks USA has made compliance with the Buy American Act (BAA) and American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) easy. Marks USA is an American manufacturer of quality door hardware products with manufacturing facilities in Amityville, NY. Marks USA is an American brand trusted throughout the door hardware industry.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2019, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved