Marks GermAway® Locks Help Stop the Spread of Germs, Microorganisms & Mold
GermAway® antimicrobial locks by Marks USA, help prevent the spread of germs and suppress the growth of harmful mold and bacteria. Easily, affordably retrofitting existing locksets, Marks Locks are Grade 1 durable, lifetime warranteed, and designed to stand up, even to high-traffic demands.
- GermAway® Locks safeguard patients, visitors & staff with built-in germ barrier & special antimicrobial finish that inhibits microbial growth of dangerous microorganisms, mold, mildew and fungi (Not proven against COVID19/viruses, see note below)
- Choice of Durable Grade 1 lock styles in popular US32D satin stainless steel finish to quickly, easily retrofit standard locks, cylindrical, mortise and push/pull paddlesets
- Ideal In Healthcare Facilities & Healthy Buildings - Hospitals, assisted living facilities, schools, institutions, childcare facilities —anywhere a germ-protected environment is important
- Long-Lasting Protection in High-traffic/high-touch areas – Continuous protection even in areas subject to humid conditions &/or frequent cleanings per CDC guidelines
- Environmentally-friendly formula – Uses silver ions for the most powerful and natural antimicrobial agent
- Superior Durability – Designed for performance, meeting and exceeding industry standards, they also have excellent chemical, stain and scratch resistance,too
- More Models - For all options & compliances by model see tech docs. or contact Marks Reps or Customer Service
- Backed by Marks USA Exclusive Lifetime Lock Mechanical Warranty
*Note: While GermAway antimicrobial coating is a highly effective healthcare solution to actively inhibit the growth of microbial bacteria, germs, mold and mildew; it is not proven effective against infectious diseases/viruses, such as COVID-19. Please refer to WHO instructions and CDC guidelines on disinfecting surfaces, and allow to air dry vs. wiping dry. (See comprehensive CDC info on Coronavirus and facility cleaning/disinfecting here www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/disinfecting-building-facility.html). To extend the life of the antimicrobial finish, try to avoid abrasive surfaces when cleaning. For other instructions/questions consult technical documentation or contact Marks USA directly.
GermAway is a trademark of Marks USA / Napco Security Technologies. Marks Lifetime Warranty is a lifetime mechanical warranty, see full details online.
Anti-Ligature Life Safety Lock Series
Marks USA has developed LifeSaver™ ANSI Grade 1 institutional life safety locksets to address managed liability, accident prevention, life safety and security in Behavioral Health Care Institutions, X-ray settings and correctional facilities. LifeSaver offers the most variations; unprecedented cylindrical, mortise styles, models & functions available, including electrified units, ideal for buzz-in and man-trap applications, plus antimicrobial finishes. With easy installation, they retrofit all popular preps and door constructions. All LifeSaver series locks are stainless steel and come with the Marks USA Lifetime Mechanical Warranty.
LifeSaver series provide the following security and lockset solutions:
- Anti-Ligature Models – Ergonomic shape and construction prevents sentinel events; restricts the attachment of lines, laces, etc.
- Saves Budgets - Typically 40% less cost than competitive products, while exceeding durability standards by as much as 400%
- Unprecedented cylindrical, mortise styles, models & functions available, including electrified units, ideal for Buzz-in and man-trap applications, plus antimicrobial finishes
- Easy installation and retrofit ALL popular preps and door constructions
- Facility-Friendly & Longest Life: ANSI 156.2 Grade 1; UL 3-Hour Fire Rated
- Marks Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
D-Lig Slide Behavioral Health Locksets
- Ergonomic Stainless Steel 5-Point Ligature-Resistant Slide – Solid cast slide handle moves down freely in locked or unlocked position, tamper-proof through-bolted for durability & easy-installation; antimicrobial finish option
- Compliances: Latest BHMA 156.34 Anti-Ligature trim standard; accepted by OMH, NYS Office of Mental Health Patient Safety Standard & JHACO approved
- Saves Budgets- Typically 40% less cost than competitive products, while exceeding durability standards by as much as 400%
- GermAway™ anti-microbial finish available: Built-in germ barrier & special antimicrobial finish that inhibits microbial growth of dangerous microorganisms, mold, mildew and fungi
- Ideal for Retrofit or New Construction– Easy, neat aesthetic installation for all popular preps and door constructions
Cylindrical & Mortise Push/Pull Paddlesets
Our unique cylindrical and mortise hospital push/pull paddlesets feature universal assemblies where you can choose to install handles to point two-up, two-down or one-up and one-down. No handing needed. Marks USA design innovation also produced an improved short angle design meaning easier hands-free push/pull for the user. Great retrofit, superior for new construction!
- Exclusive cylindrical chassis (not tubular) for maximum durability over 3.1 million cycles - 3X the ANSI Grade 1 Rating (ANSI 156.2)
- Attractive Stainless Steel; neatly retrofits over all existing trims
- Functional, modern design with variable mounting positions
- Short throw angle allows for easy push/pull action to open doors even when hands are not free
Marks USA Select Healthcare Solutions References
For decades Marks USA, has been working with healthcare facilities like yours nationwide, to create security and locking hardware solutions designed to address even the most demanding applications, with an unparalleled selection of long-lived, durable products, for every building and door, backed by the industry's only Lifetime Warranty. Plus, our Lifesaver & GermAway® Series meets or exceeds key healthcare regulations, such as JCAHO and ADA, etc.
LifeSaver™ is Currently in Use in These Institutions:
- Connecticut Mental Health Center – New Haven, CT
- College Hospital – Cerritos, CA
- John Peter Smith Hospital – Fort Worth, TX
- Glendale Adventist Medical – Center Glandale, CA
- Rusk State Hospital – Rusk, TX
- Houston Behavioral Healthcare – Center Houston, TX
- Coney Island Hospital – Brooklyn, NY
- Jacobi Medical Center – Bronx, NY
- Bellevue Hospital Center – New York, NY
- Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center – Brooklyn, NY
- Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital – DeSoto, TX
- Allegiance Specialty Hospital – Kilgore, TX
- Elmhurst Hospital Center – Elmhurst, NY
- Kindred Hospital New Orleans – New Orleans, LA
- North Central Bronx Hospital – Bronx, NY
- Bournewood Hospital – Chestnut Hill, MA
- St. Josephs Healthcare London – London, ON, CA
- St. Josephs Healthcare Hamilton – Hamilton, ON, CA
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center – Santa Clara, CA
- St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital – St. Thomas, ON, CA
- Waypoint Centre for Mental Healthcare – Penetanguishene, ON, CA
- BUY AMERICAN
- Marks USA has made compliance with the Buy American Act (BAA) and American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) easy. Marks USA is an American manufacturer of quality door hardware products with manufacturing facilities in Amityville, NY. Marks USA is an American brand trusted throughout the door hardware industry.
333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY 11701 • (631) 842-9400
Copyright 2020, Napco Security Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved